Elizabeth Arden Lipstick Review: Pink Twilight [29]

7/21/2013 goodbyegone 0 Comments

Recently, I've really been getting into wearing lipsticks. As I don't wear very much make-up, I've noticed that a lipstick really brightens up my face and makes it look like I've put more effort into my make-up than I actually have.

The lipstick I've been loving for the past few weeks or so is the 'Elizabeth Arden Exceptional Lipstick in Pink Twilight'. 




The lipstick itself is a matte pink. Although the product does have a bit of shimmer in it, it doesn't show up on the lips. 

Ranging from £9-20, despite being a little pricey,  this lipstick definitely gives you what you pay for. The pigmentation is amazing and I find myself only having to apply one coat on my lips for it to last all day. 




Colour: 10/10
Pigmentation: 9/10
Formula: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

(Please excuse the picture quality. Trying to photograph a pink lipstick in a pink room isn't easy)





0 comments: