Back To School Supplies

8/04/2014 goodbyegone 0 Comments

Well, it's August which means back to school is just around the corner. Personally, I enjoy school (to an extent). I don't ultimately dread going back to school, although I do dread the 6AM alarm as opposed to the 10-11AM roll out of bed.

My favorite part of going back to school is getting all of my stationary (I'm a stationary nerd haha). I love seeing everyone's back to school supplies hauls and I thought it was about time I did my own!


Tipp-Ex Twin Pack // Tesco Pens // Paper-Mate Black Ball-Point Pens // BIC Ball-Point Colored Pens // Staedtler Highlighters 


100 Pack Post-It Notes // Large Clear Ruler // Small Clear Ruler // Tesco Sticky Notes Block of 350 


Mint-Green Lever Arch File // 5 Document Wallets // Oxford Project Book

Are you looking forward to going back to school? Let me know!


xo, Lauren. 

0 comments: