How To: Lucy Hale's Waves

7/17/2013 goodbyegone 0 Comments

One of my biggest inspirations is Lucy Hale. I love her style and how confident she is in ev
ery aspect. One thing I am guilty of is copying her hairstyles. She always wears her hair very casual, either straight or curly, but always puts that little twist in it which makes it unique.

Today I decided to show you how to simply achieve her famous waves.




Before: I just washed and blowdried my hair. :) 


Apply a heat protectant and brush through the hair. The one I used was the 'Schwarzkopf got2b guardian angle heat protection spray'. 


Set your curling iron to it's lowest setting and curl all of your hair. I used my BaByliss curling wand to curl 1 inch sections of my hair. 


Run your fingers through your hair to shake out some of the curls into a wavy style. Then add a texturizing spray to pull the waves apart and to give them more volume and shape. I used to 'Scharwzkopf got2b beach matt texturizing salt spray'. 



^ And that's it! :) Do let me know if you've tried this out and if you'd like to see more of these types of posts!







0 comments: