Inside My Handbag | Summer Edition

7/11/2015 goodbyegone 0 Comments

What I keep in my handbag usually stays the same throughout the year, however there are a few things which I feel are essential to have in my handbag for the summer time.


Deodorant -  During the summer, no matter who you are, sweating is inevitable. For me, deodorant only lasts a few hours and then it just doesn't work, so I like to take mine with me so I can spray a bit on when I stat to get a little bit sweaty. 

Perfume - I like to bring whatever perfume/body mist I'm wearing that day with me in my handbag as not only does it keep me feeling refreshed when I may be sweating, but I also find that spraying on a bit of perfume when you're really warm can help you cool down a bit. 

Umbrella - I live in Ireland, so this is just essential for me, even in the summer when it should be sunny. 

Tissues - One word. Hayfever. 

Bobble - I like to bring a bobble (hair tie) with me as I have long hair and when I get too warm I like to tie it up and get it out of the way. 

Lip Balm (with SPF) - No matter if I'm wearing lipstick or not, I will always wear an SPF lipbalm underneath during the summer as I tend to get dry lips anyway and I can't imagine what that'd be like along with a sunburn there. 

Powder - I will always keep a powder in my bag during the summer as I just like to mattify my face if I've been sweating or have been in the water. 

Lotion - Shaving my legs is something that happens a lot more regularly during the summer which means I need to take extra care of them. I like to bring a travel size body lotion with me so that I can take care of my legs throughout the day. 

What's in your summer handbag? Let me know! 
xo, Lauren

0 comments: