My Current Beauty Favorites

7/15/2015 goodbyegone 0 Comments

I had planned on doing a June favorites posts, but a lot of the things I wanted to include, I have been loving for a few months and I'm still using. So, I decided to just do a current favorites!


MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Sunny Seoul - My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas and I had used it a couple of times since then. However, when it got into the lighter weather, I started to change things up with my make-up. I have been loving doing a nice natural eye with this lipstick as it gives me just that bit more of a pop of color than a nude-y pink would, but it still keeps things natural for the summer which I love.


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Again, I got this for Christmas and I believe I've included this in favorites before. I stopped using it around March and stuck to my trusty original naked palette as, for me, every look I created with it was safe. However, over the past few weeks I have found a combination of shadows from this palette that I love and I have been wearing this look almost every day, and it looks great with Sunny Seoul which is a major bonus.


Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - I'm going to be totally honest with you, the only reason I bought this mascara was because Taylor Swift uses it. That may be a stupid reason to spend £19.50 on a mascara, but it resulted in me finding my new holy grail mascara sooooo. I love everything about this mascara. It brightens up your whole face and adds something to your make-up look that I honestly can't describe, but it's good. One thing I will say though, it that you have to be careful with how much product you have on the wand as it can clump if there's too much.


Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift - I rediscovered this last month when I was stressed out from studying so much, I went into town to get myself a pick me up. The Wonderstruck perfume set was on sale for only £10 so I thought that would be the perfect pick me up, without spending too much money. I knew I already loved this perfume as I have had bottles on bottles before, but I had been using her many other fragrances for a while. When I sprayed this the next day, I was once again hooked. Wonderstruck smells so amazing, it lasts most of the day and it's relatively cheap for a perfume, which I think is a win all around.


Zoella Fizz Bar - I'm not that big of a bath person, so I usually only take them when I have a few Lush products to use. However,when I was in the middle of exams, I loved having baths to de-stress. When I ran out of Lush products I decided to pick this fizz bar up as it was inexpensive and had a lot to offer. I instantly fell in love with it. It's the perfect addition to a nice warm bubble bath, and as it's a white formula I don't feel bad about using bubble bath which I used to when using lovely colorful Lush bathbombs. This product also smells really nice, but isn't too overpowering.


Soap & Glory - Since the weather has been quite nice in the UK recently, I have been baring my legs and thus shaving them a lot more often. This of course means that my legs have been suffering a bit with being dry and what not. These 3 products have helped so much with that. They have kept my legs so soft and moisturised in between shaves and by using these along with my regular shaving foam, I haven't suffered from razor burn or bumps for so long.


 xo, Lauren




0 comments: