The 1989 World Tour

7/12/2015 goodbyegone 0 Comments

On June 29th 2015, I traveled down to Dublin to go and see Taylor Swift on the 1989 tour. If you know anything about me, you'll know that Taylor Swift plays such an important role in my life, and thus how excited I was to finally see her again after 4 years.

It didn't hit me that I was actually seeing Taylor until the day before the concert because I tried to avoid the whole not being able to sleep excitement thing that I always get, however, this did not work and I had trouble sleeping because I was so excited. So, yeah.

When I got to my seat I started to tear up because I was there, like, she was in the same building as me and I was going to be seeing her in person again in just under an hour. Although, I didn't cry just yet as she had a lot of cute little videos playing on the big screens which kept me laughing and smiling. *SPOILER* Then, when I heard 'Feels So Close' by Calvin Harris start to play, I completely lost it. I knew she was coming on in 4 minutes and I couldn't help myself and burst into tears.

The concert was absolutely unreal. Literally, Taylor Swift blows me away every single time. I'm not going to go into too much detail because I could write a full blog post about every song that she sang. However, I will say that when Taylor told us to jump during HYGTG, I went so hard that I nearly fell over the seats in front of me and that during Style, I nearly punched a woman in the face. Yeah, I had a lot of fun.

I want to say thank you to Taylor for putting on the most amazing show and allowing me to have one of the best nights of my life. Thank you, T, I love you always.



0 comments: